Adblada

Monday 17 February 2014

MY HUSBAND IS SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER...WHO IS TO BLAME?

Dear RCG Readers,
My husband and I were having marital problems, we were the parents of 2 young toddlers. My kid sister was always
getting herself into minor trouble and would always end up staying at our house.
My husband and I were not getting along very well, and things had gotten pretty bad, so we had separated yet again, but we always seemed to find our way back to each other.
Well this time while we were separated my kid sister (who was well aware of our problems, and was actually part of the problem, because my husband did not want her staying with us all the time, but I would always take her in).
Anyways, my sister and my husband got together and had sex, and took some pretty disgusting sex pictures and left them in my pocket book for me to find.
My husband and I reconcilled, but I could not get over the fact that he had sex with my sister, so we have separated for good. Good riddance. Now the problem, my sister wants to blame me for her
having sex with my husband because I put her in the middle of our fight. I would like to have a relationship with my sister, but I will not and cannot accept the blame for her having sex with my husband.
Who is to blame?????
CULLED.

No comments: