Adblada

Monday 24 March 2014

I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE...SIKIRAT SINDODO

 Temitayo Odueke, a.k.a. Sikiratu Sindodo,Nollywood Yoruba star recently said that people have a wrong impression about her, adding that she is not a prostitute and sleep around with different men.
She explained that thus: “I wear different kinds of clothes just to fit into the character I am playing at a particular time but I am different.

That I have tatoos and piercings does not matter.“Some people that do not have these things are worse. I do not sleep around, they have bad impressions about me. When I am dating a person I make it known. I do not have to hide it that I am dating somebody. If I am dating a person and the person trusts me, my family knows about the person and knows what I can do. I don’t care about what anybody says,” she declared.

True to her I don’t care attitude, it would be recalled that Sikirat, already admitted  that she is dating, Malika , who already  have two wives only at presently !


No comments: