Adblada

Monday 24 March 2014

WHY I CONVERTED TO ISLAM....LIZ ANJORIN

Controversial Nollywood Yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin, said of recent why she changed her religion from Christianity to Islam, this is how she put it:
 “No man can make me convert to Islam. I converted to Islam because of my late mum. Something happened the day she passed on. I wouldn’t disclose that here. So, I went to Mecca to pray for her and also, for myself as an orphan”, she said.


 Describing life after her trip to Mecca as beautiful, Liz revealed that for the past 18 years, she has never gone to any church to worship. “I have been a Muslim for a long time now, even when I was in the North. You can never spot me in any social function wearing suggestive clothes. In fact I ceased to be a Christian 18 years ago”

No comments: