Adblada

Sunday 16 November 2014

K1 DE ULTIMATE: AN ULTIMATE POLYGAMIST TO THE CORE


Fuji Czar, K1 d ultimate is truly unrepentant and ultimate polygamist to the core! In an interview with Encomium magazine of recent, K1 was asked:

Why is it that an average fuji musician is married to more than one wife?
Were you not in this country when Fela married 27 wives? Even in the Bible, Solomon married 700 wives and had 300 concubines. The world didn’t crucify him. Why criticise  fuji musicians? We should respect an individual’s private life. It has nothing to do with fuji. It’s an individual decision.

Do you regret being a polygamist?
No way! I don't have any regret (been polygamist) at all. I was born into it. I practise it very well and I am enjoying it. That it didn’t or doesn’t work well for some people doesn’t mean I should complain about it. My marriage is beautiful. I am enjoying my marriage with Fathia. She gives me joy and she gives me reason to be thankful.

No comments: