Adblada

Sunday 23 November 2014

TOP SECURITY OFFICER CAUGHT PANTS DOWN IN A HOTEL

Gray Mashava,   one of the members of the Central Intelligence Organisation, Zimbabwe was saved by a senior Police officer when he was caught pant down with a married woman in a hotel by the husband!
Ezra Maningi trailed his wife ( Maud Mashinya Maningi)  through the informants and they were finally caught  at Harare International Airport ..

When reporters arrived at the hotel, Ezra was shouting on top of his voice demanding Maud to open the door and hotel security were making efforts to calm him down after guests made a report. "Ndava kutofonera amai vako izvezvi vauye ukasavhura door kuti titaurirane," Ezra was heard saying.

A witness said . "Ezra warned Gray on several occasions for sending love messages to Maud and he bragged of his position as a Central Intelligence Organisation  operative. Ezra discovered a message where they agreed to meet on Sunday leading to the trap," 

"What I want is to talk to my wife and nothing else, vandirambidza kupinda muroom maanga ari and they refused to put me on handcuffs so as to make sure I don't turn violent," said Ezra.

"I love my wife; we have three children aged seven, five and two. With me here is our Seventh Day pastor and my cousins who came to witness the incident.

“I informed her mother and she told me that Maud also lied to her that she was visiting Masvingo only to find her here with a married man. Kutambira murume wemunhu asati atomboudza mudzimai wake kuti akafamba sei? I am now worried of my life since this man is well connected and he showed it by calling a senior police officer to rescue him here," said Ezra.


Source: http://www.h-metro.com/

No comments: