Adblada

Sunday 23 November 2014

A MAN OFFERS LOAF OF BREAD 4 OVERNIGHT S*X

He! He!! he!!!, I laugh in Arabic, an unlucky man, who identified himself as Tawanda Mutumba, had a one night stand with a Congolese runs lady only identified as Edna ,following morning  Tawanda failed to pay US$50  agreed upon for the services rendered, instead he offered her a loaf of bread  when he was asked to settle his bill.
Then drama ensued in Edna’s apartment as Tawanda quoted scriptures from the Holy Bible, in a desperate attempt to pacify the ladies who had gathered, he threatened her with deportation if she continued asking for her money. “Christians must not dine with us or come to a place where Angels will not tread. What we want is our money and nothing in these scriptures he is quoting,” one of the hookers was heard saying at the height of the fracas in Edna’s apartment.
“This is not a prayer room, give us the money or else eat your bread now!” shouted one of the hookers.
Edna told H-Metro that Tawanda wanted to take advantage of her being a foreigner threatening her with deportation after she demanded her money.
“He did not know that I have all my documents to be in the country in order when he threatened me with deportation after I demanded my money,” said Edna.
“I think he must be someone who is well connected because he was furious with me before I decided to inform my colleagues.
“I met him at Portuguese Restaurant last night and we came here at around midnight and he was holding his loaf of bread which he wanted to give me saying he has no cash,” said Edna.
Tawanda begged H-Metro not to publish the story because of the abuse he suffered at the hands of hookers.
“I think they have done more harm already so why publish me in your paper,” said Tawanda.
“To be honest, I have only $20 with me which they refused saying I have to give them the $50 we agreed on last night. I regret my actions and the bread was for me to take home and not as payment for sex,” said Tawanda.
Source: www.h-metro.com


No comments: