Adblada

Monday 1 December 2014

WAKAJUGBE: DIARY OF A PROFESSIONAL RUNS BABE (4)

......so tired, is it jetlag? Sorry its ‘buslag’ because I boarded Euroline bus yesterday to London. Why? Ok, I want to conserve my money;  things are hard at the moment all over the world! To be sincere, next time I will have to come by Eurostar, that is the fastest passenger train to London, Charlie’s mother hometown...hahaha, its faster, safer and economically ok.

Today is the ‘World Aids’ day! My guys all over the world, let me ring the bell louder into your ears, it will do you good if you know your status. Are you asking me what status is? Let me tell you, I am not talking you being single, married or divorced!  What I am saying is that you need to know whether you are HIV positive or not! By doing this, all of us will makes the world a better place to live. However, if you are negative you seek for the treatment early as treatment equals to prevention! I love live; I don’t want to die of HIV boohoo.

Yea, it is impossible to live in Great Britain, and yet you say you don’t want to see the Queen! David Cameron will see to your deportation personally, that is a statement of fact.  My granny Queen Elisabeth II, am in the country at the moment for runs o.

Not much in my itinerary today....but I met an international guy like myself; he is a footballer, plays in one of the English premier league. He is a Nija big boy...that information is enough! Ha...am baffled, he said he love my skin colour...wao! Yes am black and proud, I love my colour too...Runs babe get level!
.
...Ok, we have launch together, not much, he drove me to the guest house he rented for me...yes for me. We hope to see tomorrow afternoon after his practice. Yours sincerely will rock the Great Britain for good 5-workin days with good pay........
...Tired...see you tomorrow...muahhhhhh

To be continued...

No comments: