Adblada

Thursday 4 December 2014

WAKAJUGBE: DIARY OF A PROFESSIONAL RUNS BABE ( 6 )

.......Women! Women can pretend! Ok, I want you to follow me on this story line. My London client is a gentle giant! He is a good ball juggler, he dribbles like our own ‘Jay-jay’ Okocha , that is his character on the football field. Please don’t bother to ask me how he performs on ‘bedmatic’, that is my private life.

My guy opened up to me on the issues between himself and his estrange wife....enjoy it:

‘My wife is an advanced lady, about 51 years old, mother of lovely four children and a grandmother. I met her as a divorcĂ©e, she already have lovely three kids then, she was lovely and caring,  our relationship was normal, as for me , am a divorcee too. She was a practising Muslim before she converted to Christianity ....to me she look perfect; but in her own mind I am the most stupid husband in the whole world! To cut the long story short, we got married and we were blessed with a lovely handsome boy, Junior.

Personally, I try my very best to make her and our children happy. I have a good club and my salary and allowance are fantastic, hence we live and enjoy a wonderful together. We go to vacations together, gifts all the time, and I even bought her a BMW 5 series as her own personal car.

She requested for my permission to start a small scale business of ‘buy and selling’  of African fabrics from Swiss and Holland to resell it in London, I saw it as a good idea, and I  supported her business idea. She was really doing fine, lots of profit and good turn-over.

I never, noticed any foul play, she remain loving and caring, she performs her role at home as a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother. We made love often ....and thing seems normal.

One day she told me that her friend younger brother is coming from Nigeria to stay, and her friend seeks our help to please accommodate the boy...at first I rejected the idea of accommodating Nigerian boy coming straight from Nigeria.....the reason being that Nigerian youths are always on fast lane. The drug and yahoo-yahoo are too rampant and I don’t want anybody to drag my name on the floor, because I am a public figure, an international footballer.

Not to talk much, she talk to me, cajoled me, use the woman tactics on me at the end I succumbed! The boy eventually arrived, 26 year old boy, an age grade of my wife second child. At first the boy was very obedient, doing thing diligently ...with his gentle attitude, I decided to find a job for him so that he can be able to stand on his own within short period.

As a footballer, I have a schedule of training; I will train very early in the morning from 5am till 7 am and 5pm to 7pm. And whenever we have a match to play, that takes much of my time. I will leave home very early in the morning and came back very late. However, I never knew that my wife has been having illicit affairs with this small boy of his second child age!

One day I left home very early for a workout but my car developed technical fault along the way, I  called my garage to pick the car up, haven't wasted much time on the road, I decided to return home  impromptu, alas! I met the small boy on top of my wife in our matrimonial bed making love together! ....dear, I felt like committing suicide!

On that day, I pack my entire bag and baggage’s then moved into our club guest house!’’

Ha! Am speechless at the moment........I need to take cup of coffee..

Muahhhhhhh.....Live from London.

To be continued...........










No comments: