Adblada

Thursday 8 January 2015

RITUAL: MUSLIM CLERIC SHAVES PUBIC HAIR OF HIS VICTIM...THEN RAPE HER!

What is the meaning of this rubbish? An Islamic cleric ...asked her to buy red candle..shave her pubic hair..climbed the bed...rape her! Absolute nonsense.

An Islamic cleric, AlfaQuadri, aka Alfa Cisse, was alleged to have tricked the victim, Elizabeth, 22,to his house at Abule-Ojo Village, Obafemi Owode Local Government, Ogun State for a prayer and subsequentlyraped her after shaving and collecting hair samples from her private part, armpit and head.
According toElizabeth , she met Quadri while she was returning from her place of work around 8.30pm on December 28, 2014. The clergy then invited her for a special prayer at his house. The prayer was supposed to attract favour to Elizabeth and would be conducted with other clergies.

Recalling how she got hoodwinked, Elizabeth said: “Alfa ordered me to follow him to his house that other Muslim clerics were waiting for him there. He said they wanted to pray for me.  After I had dropped my hand bag at home, I went back to meet him at his house. He asked me to bring money to buy red candle which they would use for the prayer. I was shocked to discover that he was the only at home when I got there.”

When she queried him over the absent clergies, he told her not to worry, that they would arrive by 3am. Thus she was forced to spend the night at his home. When it was 3am, Quadri woke her for the supposed prayer.

“He said I should be saying Lailahailala. While I was still reciting the verse, he ordered me to stripe naked and started praying,” recalled Elizabeth. “While this was going on, the mensuration pad I had on for my monthly flow, was already soaked. When he saw this, he said I should wear my pant and sit beside him. He said I should shave my genital hair, my nails and hair from my head. He said he wanted to blend them with black soap. He said after he finished the mixture, my fiancĂ© should bath me, using the soap mixture.”


According to her, after she had given him everything he requested for, she went to bed. She was however shocked to see Quadri climbing into bed with her. Before she could get over her shock, he had raped her.

No comments: