Adblada

Thursday 8 January 2015

ROBBERY: JAIL TERM DIDN'T STOP ME FROM GOING BACK TO STEAL CARS....SUSPECT

A criminal is always a criminal any day any time! Kazeem Kosemani, 37, a panel beater and a suspected car thief, said:  I was granted bail by the court, through the intervention of my uncle. My uncle paid to get me bailed, but I don’t know how much.”

Kosemani added that after his bail, his uncle refused to accommodate him in his house, so, he was forced to sleep in buses at motor parks.

According to him, Kosemani said: “I use master key to open doors of cars I want to steal. I also use the key to start the vehicle. My friend, Aboki, introduced me to the business. I bought the master key for N12,000.

“I prefer to operate at night and in the early hours of the day. I use the key to test the cars at night. If the key can start the car, I will come back around 4am to move it. I have removed only three cars – at Ijesha, Ajao Estate and Ilasa areas of Lagos State.

“I sold a Toyota 3X for N35,000 because the engine was faulty. I sold the second car for N150,000. But Aboki gave me N100,000.
The third car was bought by a guy for N35,000. He said he would be going to Ladipo Market to dismantle it and sell the parts.”

Recalling how he was arrested, Kosemani said that a friend, Ayeke, gave him a Toyota Serena car to sell,18 days after the car had been with him, policemen came to arrest him.It was after his arrest that the police told him that it was stolen a stolen car. Police are still on the trail of Ayeke.


 A police source said: “The suspect is a one-man car stealing gang. He said he had removed only five vehicles, but we believe he has removed more.
He spent eight months in prison, but he did not learn anything from his incarceration. Immediately, he was granted bail, he went back to his old ways.” 

No comments: