Adblada

Wednesday 11 February 2015

DIANA ROSS SAYS SHE IS NOT LEAVING ANYTHING TO HER KIDS....DAUGHTER

Actress Tracee Ellis Ross, said in the March issue of Essence magazine that her mother, legendary Diana Ross, didn't treat her and her siblings as if they had a silver spoon.

"I understand how extraordinary my childhood was, and that my mother’s gift and all of the people who’ve loved her [have afforded me] the opportunities I have," she told the magazine. "I also had a really great mom. We had a lot, and as much as I knew that everybody didn’t live that way, she didn’t raise us with a sense of entitlement."

"She used to say things like, 'Oh no, no, no, I worked for all of this,'" she added, laughing. "'This is mine and I’m not leaving any of it to you. I’m going to spend it, so you’d better get a job, little girl’’ 


Source:abc NEWS

No comments: