Adblada

Wednesday 11 February 2015

GRAMMY: KANYE'S RANTING....BEYONCE SHOULD HAVE WON NOT BECK !!!

After nearly interrupting Beck’s acceptance speech on stage, West went off on a rant, declaring, “Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to BeyoncĂ©.”

At the airport, a cameraman asked, “Kanye, when you said Beck needs to respect artistry, are you implying he’s not an artist?” West then clarified his comments.

“No, I wasn’t saying Beck, I was saying the Grammys!” said West. “Beck knows that Beyonce should have won.” When another paparazzo asked, “Had you ever heard of Beck before yesterday?” West replied, “Come on, man, I love Beck. But he ain’t have Album of the Year.”

Beck, for his part, took a conciliatory and humble tone when reporters asked him . “Absolutely I thought she was going to win. Come on, she’s Beyonce!” said Beck. As for West’s apparent diss, he said, “You can’t please everybody, man. I still love him and think he’s genius. I aspire to do what he does.”


Photo credit: ROBYN BECK/Getty Images

No comments: