Adblada

Thursday 8 October 2015

MAN RAPED 8-YEAR OLD GIRL ...SADLY SHE HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH STAPHYLOCOCCUS


''Good morning Stella,I have so many people that have been following the case up,last night was terrible,we got back home by almost 10pm.

We had journalists from punch newspaper and various human right organisation who read about it on your blog and called me to know how they can help,but after it all they all said the little girl needs to go back to school,while they continue to fight the case,infact a woman I don't know from anywhere just sent us 25k this morning,I actually just got the alert and she said we should use it in sending the little girl to school.

The rapist will be charged to court this week and I promise to get his pictures and will send it to you.

On Monday we went to Mirabel center,which is a center that helps to rehabilitate rape victims,I received several calls from home and abroad,everyone wanted to be a part of making sure justice is served to the rapist,whose name is Larry Atipo (I would send his pictures as soon as I get one)at the center they ran some test on the girl,HIV, hepatitis A and B,and some other test for infections,the rest of the test came out negative,but the one for infections came out positive, she is being treated for that now(Staph)and the rapist is now in panti prison yaba,and will be charged to court before the end of this week,and the landlord of the rapist who has been threatening the girl's mom,saying if Larry goes to jail she will be in trouble has also been arrested,I really want to thank all those that called and have been calling me to get updates on the matter.

May God bless you all,and None of our daughters shall be a victim of rape in Jesus name,thank You very much Stella for this platform,God bless you.
LETS SAY NO TO RAPE.



 If you wish to support this little girl and her mum,please call 09053054533.

No comments: