Adblada

Monday 7 March 2016

'MY LIBERIAN HUSBAND SOLD OUR ONLY BABY FOR N250K' -IJEOMA

Mrs. Ijeoma Ndoku, 28, was used to seeing her husband drunk and vomiting. She was also used to him hitting her whenever he was drunk. Wearing a look of acceptance, Ijeoma said that denying her and their baby feeding money was also normal.

She thought she had seen every awful thing her husband, Nathaniel Varney 32, was capable of doing.But then she received a mindblowing shock. The greatest shock was her discovery that her husband, a Liberian, whom she calls Daniel, had sold their only kid, Emmanuel Varney for N250, 000.
 Ijeoma said that Daniel tricked her into following him to the market. He told her they needed to buy some items for nine-month-old Emmanuel. When she wanted to strap Emmanuel to her back, he refused.

He insisted on carrying the baby. Ijeoma said: “When we got to the market, I was in the front. When I turned around again, I didn’t see Daniel. He disappeared with Emmanuel.
I called his phone.He had switched off. When I finally got him, he said I shouldn’t call him. I reported to the police. It was after the police arrested him that I realised he sold our baby for N250, 000.”


Ijeoma was taking the disappearance of Daniel and Emmanuel with levity, until a neighbour stumbled on Daniel. The neighbour returned to tell Ijeoma that he saw Daniel, throwing money around like King Croesus. She immediately smelt a rat.

No comments: