Adblada

Tuesday 25 April 2017

ALL EYES ON BIG SHEFF.....SALAWA ABENI'S SON

Sheriff Ilori,aka BIG SHEFF, Rapper Artist from Africa populous country,Nigeria,is the son of Nigerian music legends, Kollington Ayinla and  Queen Salawa Abeni.

The talented rapper who is currently signed to Candiva Signature is often referred to as "Nigeria Rick Ross" or "Young Ross" by many because of his striking resemblance to the American rapper.
 Big Sheff says......:
"I am not Rozay's brother. I am a fan and we look a like. Though, we make similar type of music, he has his style and I have mine"
"People have been calling me Nigerian Rick Ross ever since I started doing music professionally some years back and I am used to it by now. I am very comfortable in my skin and I often tell people that if you are a slim person, you should not expect to see someone with six packs when you look into the mirror. If you are a big person, don't go to the front of the mirror expecting to see a slim person.

If you see that I am a big person when I have my clothes on, then you should expect to see a big person when I take my clothes off. There is nothing to be shy and embarrassed about. If you are comfortable with your looks, then nobody can use it against you. But if you are not comfortable in your in skin; that is when there would be an issue" he said

Sheriff Ilori, who said he’s comfortable and confidence with his big stature; In a recent chat,in his words, “I am very comfortable in my skin and I often tell people that if you are a slim person, you should not expect to see someone with six packs when you look into the mirror.”

 ‘If you are a big person, don’t go to the front of the mirror expecting to see a slim person. If you see that I am a big person when I have my clothes on, then you should expect to see a big person when I take my clothes off. There is nothing to be shy and embarrassed about. If you are comfortable with your looks, then nobody can use it against you. But if you are not comfortable in your skin; that is when there would be an issue.’
About his parents in his words: "We’re talking here about adults, whatever happened then, I don’t know but they’re in constant communication. Is there love between them? Definitely you cannot hate the mother of your children or the father of your children. Am I going to say anything to him concerning this? No, I won’t because they’re grown and they had their case before me. If they want to make it work, that will be up to them because I wasn’t there when they fell in love in the first place." 

No comments: