Adblada

Monday 6 April 2020

FUNKE AKINDELE SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE PARTY ~MORAYO BROWN

                                                                          



TVC presenter, Morayo Brown,has stated that Funke Akindele shouldn’t have had the party that led to her arrest. In her words, she said;

“This too shall pass. I’ve walked these shoes, where I felt it was me against the world. Just like me, you have your best friend, your husband by your side. It’s all you need to push through. No one is above mistakes. The world is bitter and always looking for people to share in their misery. Ya’ll shouldn’t have had the party, least of all posted it. As a responsible role model, you have apologized. My prayer is that God should strengthen you two. Unfortunately it’s @funkejenifaakindele ‘s name that is being dragged in the mud, why? You have made a good name for yourself. That name will speak for you at this time. Feel truly bad for you but I know this breeze will blow over”.


No comments: