Adblada

Wednesday 30 October 2013

WHO IS AFRAID OF MY BLOG?

ONE thing i really love about Hausa people of Nigeria is that an average Hausa man, even thou he can barely feed himself 3-square meal a day, he MUST have a transistor radio!!! The simple reason been that to stay focus,and be able to follow the trend of events around him. That is why that Hausa are most inform politically in Nigeria.

However, with the advent of internet, and blog of a thing, people are now using the power of internet to spread news faster world-wide, also Facebook makes it even more faster to spread the news withing the localities, groups, pages and on profile too.
A group page in the Facebook will either be ,an old students, ethnics,religion, cultural etc.And if you like any group or groups you can signifying your intention by applying and if the administrators review your application you would either be admitted or rejected.
Meanwhile, the above rules does not applying to an ''OLD STUDENTS'' group as there is only one student association,and one school at a time, that is all the old student of that school in question have the right to be in that association without any discrimination of race, religion, belief, etc.
Having said that, i will like to use my case as a study, as an old student of great BADAGRY GRAMMAR SCHOOL,BADAGRY, LAGOS ,NIGERIA,even thou it was just for a year, I am still qualify to be an old student member of this my Alma-Mata.
I applied and my request was granted by an administrator of the group named Bon Amosu,but what really baffled me was that one Kayode Anofi commented on my blog saying 'how did you get here?'' and added that the administrators should take note and removed me!!!
As a bona-fide Nigerian, i asked him why must i be deleted from the group? The next thing i see was that i was deleted and even banned from accessing the group page.
The questions i will like to ask Kayode Anofi are that even thou he did not like my blog (BLOG WITH FURY) is that the reason he got me deleted from the group of an old students association?
Secondly, is badagry grammar school, not my alma mata or is Kayode Anofi now Badagry grammar school?

Yoruba Ronu.

No comments: