Adblada

Friday 25 April 2014

WONDER IN LAGOS:LADY INSIDE A GUTTER



 This woman pictured above, who allegedly confessed to being a witch, was rescued from a gutter today, about 9am where was trapped inside  a very small hole in a 6ft deep gutter just in front of the Abalti Army Barracks , Ojuelegba in Surulere, Lagos. Nigeria.

According to reports, a passerby had noticed someone stretching out her hand and calling out for help, hence he quickly ran into the Army barracks to get help.

Trust Lagos people, within minutes, a crowd gathered, all sort of things were saying about the lady inside the gutter and how she got trapped in it. Some said she’s a witch that she went for her meeting transformed as a bird. Only to end up in the covered gutter after she fell uncontrollably as a bird from the sky. etc.etc.

That it was inside the drainage she now transformed back into her human form. Some others said she was on her way from Oshogbo and got sucked in the gutter, and so on.

However, it was gathered that a senior officer of the Nigerian Army asked the soldiers to get her out, a welder around the environment was called in and she was finally brought out naked.

The woman who have her name as  Amudat Jimoh, sad  ‘’It was God that sent me here, He (GOD) said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me, I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me.’’

A Lagos State ambulance arrived and she was taken to away for proper medical attention.
Moreover, personally I do not believe in this ‘witch craft’ theory, this woman need medical and psychological help, thanks to Lagos Ambulance service for quick intervention. Police also need to investigate this matter.



No comments: