Adblada

Friday 26 September 2014

MY GREATEST PHYSICAL ASSET IS MY HIPS....SANDRA

Sandra Uche Okagbue, an Anambra indigene, is a graduate of Linguistics and Foreign Languages from the University of Ibadan. She is a model that is making waves in the Nigerian  fashion industry today.

Here her candid talk: I believe that beauty is not just on the outside. True beauty is within. Look good at all times and always be yourself. She went further to say that ‘’ everybody is beautiful in their own way and I strongly believe that these stuffs have side effects. I really don’t know, but the whole thing scares me. It’s not even healthy to start with.

On provocative dressing:
I just love looking good and decent at all times. I don’t believe that dressing provocatively makes you more beautiful. Your dressing, I think, portrays who you are.

My greatest physical asset is my hips, I definitely know that I am wonderfully made and well endowed.’’ She said.

Culled:Tribune.ng

No comments: