Adblada

Friday 26 September 2014

MY IDEAL MAN HAS TO BE RICH OOOO...TOPE OSOBA

Temitope  Osoba, a graduate of Business Education from Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) said she came into the movie industry in 2005 by accident, but today, her acting prowess in movies like Igboro Ti Daru, Gucci Girls, Oga Sailor,  to mention a few.

The beautiful Nollywood actress hobbies are dancing, swimming, singing and listening to music. Meanwhile, this damsel is still single. Searching? I can’t say much about that’ but she said ‘I am single. I don’t really want much in a man; he should just be the best he can be. On when I want to tie the knot, I will rather not talk about that (smiles).God knows best.’ In affirmative she said her ideal man must be sexy not necessarily rich? TEMITOPE OSOBA:He has to be rich ooooo (laughs)

No comments: