Adblada

Sunday 23 November 2014

KIDNAPPING: A WOMAN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY KIDNAPPED 2 BABIES FROM 2 MOTHERS

Kidnappers are everywhere; a middle age woman has been nabbed for allegedly kidnapping two babies after helping their mothers to settle hospital bills.

Sources privy to the goings on allege that According to the source, Sandra Matunga, who had lied to her husband that she had given birth to twins, actually kidnapped the two babies belonged to two different women whom Sandra claimed to have been helping with babysitting.

One of the parents of the minor child Blessing, said Sandra took her from the maternity ward and later on took the child from her.

“I gave birth to my child at Harare Hospital on the 5th of November but my husband and I had no money to pay for the hospital bills.
“Sandra then came and offered to pay the bill and when I was discharged she also offered to stay with me at her house.
“As I was staying with her, I woke up one morning and found out that my baby was missing.
“I asked her where she had taken my child then she said she took the child to Waterfalls where the child was being properly taken care of.
“She took the child without my consent and she then gave me bus-fare and asked me to go back to my parents’ place in Bulawayo without the child.
“When I got there I made a police report against her and when I came with the police I found her with my child plus another one,” said Blessing.

Meanwhile residents at the flat said they are now living in fear of their neighbour.
“It’s either she leaves or we vacate; we have children and it is impossible to be at peace knowing that one of your neighbours is involved in kidnapping deals,” said one resident.


Source: https://www.facebook.com/HMetrocom

No comments: