Adblada

Wednesday 26 November 2014

TONTO DIKEH: .....MOLESTED IN THE PAST?

Nollywood star actress, Tonto Dikeh, might have might be converting a bad experience into an opportunity, if you can decode languages; it might be possible that she has being molested in the past!
Tonto took to her Instagram by expressing gratitude to God for a successful career, which has helped motivate her into giving back to the society with the creation of the ‘Tonto Dikeh Foundation.’

“Today is a beautiful day for me, today is the official kick off of the Tonto Dikeh Foundation. Today, we’re holding a press conference for the the Tonto Dikeh Foundation, today is the day the Lord has made, the day I have been waiting for, this is an opportunity to be a blessing to so many people around the world.

“The Tonto Dikeh Foundation is a non-profit organisation, which carters for abused women, unwanted pregnancy as a result of molestation/rape etc and motherless children all around the world. We coming with a special package, we are passionate about this.

“I have teamed up with hospitals, clinics, different charity organisations, churches, mosques, well-meaning personalities in the society and government, together we can save souls. I promised God three years ago that if he made me whole again, I’ll touch and save lives. Help me fulfill my promise to God.”

No comments: