Adblada

Thursday 29 January 2015

GHANAIAN DEBORAH VANESSA FEATURING NAK3D IN ROMANIAN NEWSPAPER...



Ghanaian singer and TV personality, Deborah Vanessa, aka Sister Deborah, has expressed her joy at featuring in a Romanian newspaper-nak3d.

Deborah, who is the 1st runner-up of Miss Malaika Beauty Contest in 2004, posted a picture of the newspaper on Instagram, saying..... ‘I woke up in a Romanian newspaper #LiberTateaLumea in @mummyzboi ‘s locker room in Cluj!!!
It says that I’m one of the most loved Ghanaian artistes especially because of my songs and extremely hot pictures and that African media soon forgot about Kim K’s nude pics after I posted mine to the delight of my fans.’ Different strokes for different folks, did we hear you say?” See the pictures after the cut...
PHOTO 1,

No comments: