Adblada

Thursday 26 March 2015

COMMENTS NEVER BUGS ME...I SHOW OFF OCCASIONALLY...

Annette Cookey ,the Mago Mago star in a chat with Showtime disclosed that  “Comments never get to me I am thick skinned. Nothing really is responsible for my being thick skinned. As you grow up you should know what to take in and what not to take in.

One should know the difference between what matters and what doesn’t. If you are constructive in your criticism, I will oblige but if you are not, you don’t exist to me” Commenting on her fashion viewpoint, the Project Fame 2008 third runner- up has this to say: “I don’t believe in the philosophy that if you have it, you have to flaunt it. I think modesty is key,not everything you have is for the public.


Some things will be seen without you making an effort to flaunt them. The crazy side of me occasionally shows off, but its not an everyday affair.” The charming songstress also spoke about some of the memorable remarks she has gotten for her dress sense:  “I have gotten several comments for my dress sense. I have heard comments like: “Wow you look so tall in those pants. You look ten years younger. I thought you were some high school girl  .Everything you wear fits you because of your boobs. I can go on and on” she said.

No comments: